For the last four days I've been getting the following error when I click on Generate Keywords in Keyword Research:
"Market Samurai has found no suggestions from the Google Synonym Tool. This may have occurred if Google's data-centers are updating, or if the adult content option in Project Settings is disabled."
Ok, I thought maybe Google was doing something or other, so I left it to try later. Again no luck.
Tried the next day. Then the next, same result each time.
It no longer requests a captcha phrase, but gives the above error message straightaway.
Plus I notice at the bottom of the Keywords analysis it says:
"difficulty retrieving 2 cells: Adwords data, Organic traffic data.
The SEOT and PBR columns are now always empty.
All it returns are the SEOC, SEOTC, SEOTCR and OCI data columns
- I've checked the "adult content option" and this is enabled.
- I always enter SEOT=80, PBR = 15 and SEOC = 30000, plus Google search keywords is activated.
- I've tried entering many different keywords, tried creating new projects, but same result every time.
- I have plenty of space on my hard drive and havent moved any directories or anything.
- My Market Samurai still has 50 days to run.
- I have the latest updates of Market Samurai installed
Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this problem?
Thanks in advance!